Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with blade

17 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
"The Gryphon in Deuteronomy is mentioned among birds. The gloss says: the Gryphon has four legs, a head and wings like an eagle, and the rest of the body like a lion. The Gryphon lives in the Hyperborean mountains, and is very hostile to horses and humans. In its nest it puts an ...
Hello everyone! I was inspired by nostalgic memories from my childhood of how we used to look at the winter street from the room — through the frozen windows. And the windows froze very nicely, all in unique patterns! I immediately wanted to transfer the image of a winter window to some of my own ...
In order to make such brooches, you need a minimum of tools and minimal skills with polymer clay.   For work you will need:- red polymer clay (I have Fimo Effect 202);- a blade of a stationery knife;- brooch pin;- liquid plastic (fimo gel)- extruder (you can without it, just roll ...
I present to your attention a tutorial on making miniatures of polymer clay — here are video instructions and description. We need: - black polymer clay;- a wooden blank or any base (metal, glass) on which you can bake similar items;- pasta machine or rolling pin (you can use a can); - cutter or cap ...
If I'm not mistaken, this week is devoted to parrots. Livemaster has lots of parrot jewellery. There are different variations, one is more beautiful than another :) I decided to offer my own parrot brooch too. For this I needed: polymer clay of different colours(yellow, green, blue, turquoise, ...
As you probably know, there is a competition of tutorials "Musical Pause" on Livemaster. In addition, this week is dedicated "Cherry Orchard" topic. So I came up with the idea of how you can combine these two topics in one tutorial! :) I present to your attention a photo tutorial ...
Because of seductive thematic week devoted to juicy strawberries, I decided to offer my own version of making a pretty and extremely stylish brooch in the form of a strawberry.  For this, you will need: texture sheet (which I, by the way, used to create a "Cactus" brooch in this ...
Another interesting topic, offered by Livemaster, inspired me to come up with an unusual cactus. This was possible because I had an original stencil, which I purchased here on Livemaster. It reminds of prickles of the cactus :) So, you will need: 1) polymer clay (in fact, any you want); 2) cutters; ...
The theme week of "May Bees" inspired me to create this unusual bee. When I did it, Winnie-the-Pooh kept saying in my head: "These are the wrong bees and they make the wrong honey" :) Indeed, I have the wrong bee, anatomically incorrect. But it is sweet and charming, not scary. ...
You can do jewels yourself. Beads with tiger pattern are unique. The jewellery for bold, audacious, self-sufficient girls and women. I used polymer baked clay "Fimo" in this tutorial. I made 27 beads, it is an economic tutorial with zero leftouts! When you watch other people's ...
This tutorial is for beginners, who still have few tools, who have not decided what tools they need in the future. In this tutorial, instead of the extruder I used a conventional 5-cube medical syringe with a cut tip. I must say, it is necessary to make a lot of effort to squeeze the clay from the ...
02.12.2018 17:58  |  
That winter! Snow! It's time to make a snowman! But if you don't want to freeze today or the snow is not good for sculpting, let's sculpt it of polymer clay :) This is a detailed tutorial on creating a Christmas tree decoration of baking polymer clay in the form of a cute snowman. It ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений