Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with foil

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I present to your attention a small master class "Easter chickens". I had absolutely no plans to do anything for Easter, but my family asked me to make two chickens for my godson. While I was making them, I remembered my childhood and how I used to play with live chickens at my grandmother ...
"The Gryphon in Deuteronomy is mentioned among birds. The gloss says: the Gryphon has four legs, a head and wings like an eagle, and the rest of the body like a lion. The Gryphon lives in the Hyperborean mountains, and is very hostile to horses and humans. In its nest it puts an ...
Today I will tell you how to make an original vase from papier-mache and toilet paper. You can choose any shape for your vase! I decided to make a little man a la Groot!:) The more homogeneous papier-mache mass you have, the easier it will be to stick it to the figure. Of course, it is very ...
2 ideas how to make flower pots with your own hands. The first flower pot turned out in steampunk style, and the second one is as if made of old bronze. Pots do not difficult, such do not buy in the store. Steampunk style pot: 00:00 Old bronze imitation flower pot: 06:17 You will need: plastic ...
My name is Nadezha and today we will create a long-awaited flower from foamiran, it will be a miniature Ranunculus. If you want to create a flower of a larger size, the principle will be the same. Following my technique, you can create flowers of different types, shapes and sizes. An advantage of ...
Natural materials sometimes strike by their diversity. Any bump, twig or nut, even if it can look blank at first glance, may be a great decor in interior compositions. So I suggest creating an interior wreath of natural materials in the shape of a heart with me. For more elegance, we will complement ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make a hairpin with a foamiran rose. Making beautiful foamiran roses is the best way to get an exclusive decoration for your wardrobe or an excellent bouquet that will take its rightful place in the interior, or a hair clip. These flowers will ...
My name is Olesya. If you have been with me for a long time, you have already seen how I treat nature and natural materials. I like to make simple products, using materials at hand. Spring is so fleeting that I wanted to capture a piece of nature in spring. I have wanted to make a similar panel in ...
I hate to throw away useful things. Today I offer you to make a bullfinch of a deodorant ball. I have thought how to use plastic balls from deodorants for a long time. I have gathered them quite a lot. And now, a bullfinch — another Christmas toy in my collection. The necessary materials and ...
My name is Nadezhda and in this video I want to show you how to make miniature roses of plastic suede (foamiran). For the work we need: a five-leaf with a diameter of 4 cm; a tool for making foamiran flowers, 1.5 cm, but in the same way you can make larger roses; I used oil pastel to color the ...
30.11.2018 15:01  |  
New Year is getting closer. I suggest creating a festive mood and making Christmas decorations with the symbol of 2019. As the basis we will take a usual burned out bulb. I love to work with bulbs. First, it is always nice to use something again, and secondly, even new bulbs in the shops like Leroy ...
  Only a few weeks are left before New Year, how do you prepare for it? It's time to think about gifts for your loved ones, consider Christmas decor and plan holidays.Now the stores are full of decorations, tinsels and Christmas toys, but most of them are simple brilliant figures not of the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений