Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lacquer

47 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
I present to your attention a small master class "Easter chickens". I had absolutely no plans to do anything for Easter, but my family asked me to make two chickens for my godson. While I was making them, I remembered my childhood and how I used to play with live chickens at my grandmother ...
For decoration of the first notebook, I used thick cardboard with a thickness of 2 mm (binding).Cut out a rectangular shape according to the size of the notebook.Since notepads have different sizes, only the thickness of some of the strips that you can focus on will be shown.I cut a rectangle of ...
I glued sheets of cardboard on a cardboard box to make it more rigid. Then I glued pieces of newspaper over it. On the A4 sheet, I glued a paper napkin with tape and printed a picture on it (you can print this way on any printer, both laser and inkjet). I glued a printed napkin to the lid and then ...
I want to continue the theme of jewelry made of polymer clay. I made three-dimensional whales-brooches and a pendant. It turned out very nice! In addition to creating jewelry, I tried to focus on the back side of the brooch, because it is no less important than the front! I hope you enjoy this ...
Old things can often live new full life if you approach the case creatively. Therefore, my tricky Chinese teapot broke, so I decided not to get rid of it, because I could make an elegant small pitcher. We just need to decorate it a little. For example, in decoupage technique — not the most difficult ...
One Stroke or Double stroke are painting techniques that are incredibly suitable for decorating various items. I present you another tutorial - how you can paint an Easter egg (porcelain) with beautiful roses. Stages of decoration: Ground, or just a good paint on a porcelain cake; Paint a flower; ...
28.12.2018 13:09  |  
Materials: 1. Flock or velvet powder. 2. Acrylic lacquer on a water basis, or white glue, or glue. 3. Alcohol (for degreasing the surface) Tools: 1. Thin brushes. 2. A cotton bud. 3. A toothpick. 4. A sheet of paper. Fix a fully finished brooch in an upright position. Put a sheet of paper under the ...
It is time for Christmas tree decoration — this is my favorite activity :) Guess, you think the same. Now on the shelves of stores you can find a variety of Christmas decorations, but the most original are the ones that you make with your own hands. The most simple Christmas balls can turn into very ...
When Livemaster announced the week of Van Gogh, I was very happy because it's one of my favorite artists. I've always wanted to make something based on his paintings. And now, this event has pushed me to realizing the dream. I suggest you a tutorial, where I will try to describe as much ...
I want to show you how to make adorable winged pigs :) This tutorial will help you to make excellent souvenirs for New Year with minimal cost. Almost everyone can find all necessary materials at home, the only thing you will have to buy is a self-hardening clay :) The materials needed: newspapers; ...
The idea of this work came to me when I saw this simple template for coloring. I don't like to decorate useless items. This house was exactly like that. How can you use a small house with slotted windows? I decided to make a box-lamp of it which during the Christmas holidays can be used as a ...
Today I will share with you the process of making one of my lacquered miniatures. Can easel painting be transformed in a miniature? Of course, it can! :) This is very popular, because we can keep old traditions using a new technology of our century, we can rework and present works of easel painting ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений