Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with texture paste

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
27.02.2020 15:28  |  
A box made with your own hands is a very beautiful and original gift for March 8 or any other holiday! In this video, I will show you how you can easily make an original miniature set of drawers. I used DVP. But you can take as a basis plywood, wood, thick cardboard. We cut the fiberboard into the ...
Today I will show you how to make a lantern out of cardboard, which is perfect for photo shoots or decorating the interior. The size of a large lantern with a handle is 29*12 cm, a small one is 24*9 cm I always have a lot of scraps of cardboard from projects, now it's time to find a use for ...
This time I will tell you how I made tree bark imitation. To do this, you will need a lot of papier-mache mass and acrylic paints. In addition, I used wood stain, but it is not required. It turned out just superb! It feels like the bark of a tree!
 For work, you will need:  box or casket blank;  music mechanism; decoupage card and adhesive varnish for gluing decoupage card;  varnish;  ground (black and white);  acrylic paint, metallic;  brass leaf;  glue and coating ...
Decorate the kitchen Board with your hands in decoupage technique. The master class includes step-by-step photos, with detailed description for beginners masters of the craft. We need: 1. Blank. 2. Acrylic primer. 3. Acrylic or oil paint. 4. Acrylic varnish. 5. Brush and sponge. 6. Sandpaper. 7. ...
In this master class, I'll tell you how to decorate a table lamp. I finally decided to upgrade my lamp:) I hope you will be interested :) You need:1. Lamp with a shade.2. Cotton (any fabric that you like).3. Lace.4.Texture paste.5. Palette knife or unnecessary discount card.6. Acrylic paint.7. ...
Let's try to make a little repair right on the cover? This technique can lead to many ideas of creating jewellery.   Take a piece of bindery cardboard for the tiles and apply glue Korfix evenly (alternative – thick PVA). Neatly glue scrap paper on the cardboard — its pattern will be then ...
Materials: - seashells and stones; - peg blank; - glue; - acrylic paints; - texture paste; - sponge; - acrylic lacquer; - hook. Prime and grind the blank. Then lay out a composition of stones and shells.   Make a draft of waves and mark a place for the hook. Glue the stones and seashells. You’ll ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений