Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with scrapbooking paper

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
05.03.2020 15:43  |  
  A greeting card made with your own hands, what could be better? The more that we are waiting for the holidays treat your loved ones this warm attention! To work, you will need: Scrap paper, 2 sheets 30 by 30 cm; cutting, paper flowers; Moment glue, glue gun; good mood. Thank you for ...
25.02.2019 17:03  |  
I would like to share my own way to make a package box. It is not very expensive and is quite simple to make. To make the box, you`ll need: - 3 sheets of watercolor paper, A3, 200 gr/m; - 1 file (60 µm); - sequins of different colors and shapes; - 1 sheet of cardboard, A4 size; - 6 sheets of ...
Here is a tutorial about how to create an endless card for New Year. It is endless because it can be endlessly opened, well, until you get bored :) The design can be any, I didn't photograph the step by step process of decorating, because it is an individual choice. And the basis, the card ...
A wonderful Christmas postcard of paper with a lovely Christmas tree inside. It is very simple! The tree is made of regular colored paper with accordion folds. It looks very impressive :)A perfect gift for New Year! Materials: - a sheet of thick colored paper; - a sheet of thin colored paper; - a ...
The 1st of December is just days away and I want to share with you a tutorial on creation of an advent calendar. We will need: black and white pictures (or colored) paints and brushes scissors glue 31 matchboxes colored paper (scrapbooking paper) satin ribbons a stencil (with numbers) an awl Velcro ...
Today I want to share with you a DIY on cartonnage. I will tell you how to make a desk organizer. Recently, I took up cartonnage technique. And I didn't expect that the works of cardboard could be so strong and cardboard is as good as wood. Of course, you need to avoid getting wet, but you can ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений