Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with needle

150 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...13 Дальше
Welcome to all who are interested in my master class!  Straight to the point! Materials we will need: Body fabric (body or beige calico, thick cambric, not knitwear). Body fabric (white or colored, depending on the intended color scheme of the doll's clothing), preferably of the same ...
I think many masters are familiar with the work of Eva Thyssen. I personally find her work very inspiring, sometimes I dare to repeat her motives, but of course I still have to grow to her level. Today I will tell you and show you how to make my jewelry. Creating jewelry from polymer clay in the ...
Bear brooches appeared as a consequence of the urgent need to use (do not throw away!) pieces of fleece that remained after cutting toys. For those smart guys who understand everything from the first photo (like me) and who are only bored by lengthy explanations (like me), the title photo will be ...
12.02.2020 12:12  |  
To create a mat, we need: weaving frame; yarn; 1.5 mm cotton thread; needle with a large ear; scissors; cardboard. 1. Pull the warp thread over the frame to make 10 pairs.2. At the bottom, insert the cardboard, above the odd threads, so that the edge is smooth.3. Make a weft or wind the yarn on ...
Here is a tutorial on creating roses. This is probably the easiest way to make such a rose. Everything is so simple and fast that one bud takes no more than 15 minutes! These roses can be used to decorate clothes, brooches, gift wrapping, as well as to make hair ornaments. For one rose we will need: ...
Today we will be making a purse with compartments for cards and banknotes.  We begin with a printout and transfer the pattern to leather. I have a crust of 1.2-1.4 mm.  Dimensions 20x20 cm is the main part 75x20 cm is for pockets 85x20 cm is for banknotes I transfer the pattern ...
08.08.2019 07:16  |  
Very beautiful and trendy beret with pompom! For knitting, you will need: 150 g volume yarn (in my case, it is Bouton d'or Laika; colour Pink Beauty); circular knitting needles 40 cm, matching your yarn size (I have number 6); circular knitting needles 40 cm smaller than the main needles (I ...
These booties are crocheted for Paola Reina doll (33 cm). You can crochet them for any other doll with 4.5 cm foot. Boots fit easily, the main thing is to observe symmetry in crocheting in a circle. In order to make shoes easy to wear, you should crochet a loop from chain stitches on the ...
I suggest crocheting these little and adorable macaroons. With this key chain, you can decorate a handbag or a baby bag, and just crochet them for doll tea parties :).  The more the better. Kids will appreciate 100%. These cuties are crocheted quickly and quite easily, even a beginner can ...
I present you a video tutorial on creating ''Butterfly'' earrings from beads in Native American Indian style! Long earrings in Native American Indian style are indispensable for a summer evening outfit! Earrings are made in weaving Japanese beads Miyuki Delica technique. Total ...
I present to your attention the video about "wool painting" or "woollen watercolours" technique. There are three ways to create a woollen pattern. - laying out under the glass (without felting); - laying out on the layout, for further needle felting; - stuffing a pattern with a ...
11.07.2019 13:13  |  
I love horses and have been riding them for several years. So, I have decided to make a tutorial. Materials: any yarn (light for a horse, dark for saddle); crochet hook (I have 1.75); filling; aluminium wire (or any other wire); beads for eyes; sewing needle; slicker; pastels for tinting; brushes. ...
1 2 3 4 5...13 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений