Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with buttons

35 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
Finally, I got to the master class on sewing children's toys... And the all packaging, Yes packaging... :) Today I suggest you sew a wonderful horse for children's games. It is light, soft, and safe.  It all started when our grandmother brought home a wooden rolling pin-long and ...
The size of the finished handbag is 40x45cm, the handle is 40cm Materials: matting or other dense material; buttons or buttons. Tools: ruler; scissors; threads; needles; sewing machine. The eco-bag is convenient to use. Replaces plastic bags. Always at hand when folded in a lady's purse. ...
26.12.2019 15:40  |  
In this video, I will tell and show in detail how to make a wallet (aka a phone case) with a cute mouse face.  To make such a wallet you will need: Fabric for the outer part of the wallet; Fabric for lining; Fabric for muzzle and ears; Interlining; Buttons for eyes and nose; ...
Making this stylish and functional accessory is easy as pie! We will need: a rectangular piece of felt 60 cm by 20 cm, zipper 18-20 cm, a pair of holsters, any other buttons or Velcro, scissors, half an hour of free time. Round off the corners of the felt rectangle with any rounded object of ...
I present to your attention a little tutorial on sewing a miniature elegant dress for a textile doll. Materials and tools: main fabric (cotton); extra fabric; scissors; needles; thread, the color of the fabric; lace or braid to decorate the hem of the dress; ribbon or bow to decorate the top of ...
I want to share the process of making a "Star" Christmas toy. The toy itself is soft and safe unlike glass toys. A variety of fabrics for manufacturing allows you to make a toy in different styles and colors to your taste. Necessary tools: scissors, needle, pencil, iron, paper clips. For ...
You want to create, but there is no time for a full-fledged project? This tutorial contains instructions on how to make an interesting thing with your own hands in a short time. Bookmark of felt will appeal not only to the book lovers, but also be sure to come in handy for a schoolboy or student. ...
Today we will be making a purse with compartments for cards and banknotes.  We begin with a printout and transfer the pattern to leather. I have a crust of 1.2-1.4 mm.  Dimensions 20x20 cm is the main part 75x20 cm is for pockets 85x20 cm is for banknotes I transfer the pattern ...
Perhaps someone will seem it strange, but I love autumn :) It is so different - bright, rustling underfoot, splashing through puddles... and yet it has a little bit of sadness... Love it, in general. Brooch (or keychain, as you wish) will be the same as the autumn itself. Soft, muted shades, but ...
This tutorial is for those who want to sew 55 buttons and make a cool game for a child! :) So, let`s start.1. Make stencils of numbers on paper. Print (pattern attached) or draw yourself. Cut. Transfer to felt and cut.It is better to take Korean hard felt 1.2 mm thick. 2. Cut out 10 circles of ...
10.03.2019 08:39  |  
PAOLA REINA BOOTS ATTENTION! This is a free tutorial. If you want to share it, please do not copy it, do not replicate it on the Internet, just give a link. You can sell your work made by my tutorial, or sew it to sell.  Also, I would be pleased if you mention me as the author in your articles. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений