Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with metal accessories

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To create such a brooch, you must have a wooden billet. In order to get such a billet, you need to draw a silhouette that is dear to your heart in the vector, and then order laser cutting on wood. In my case, the base is cut from 4 mm plywood. Then cover the entire base on both sides with black ...
I think many masters are familiar with the work of Eva Thyssen. I personally find her work very inspiring, sometimes I dare to repeat her motives, but of course I still have to grow to her level. Today I will tell you and show you how to make my jewelry. Creating jewelry from polymer clay in the ...
To make a handbag, we need: 1. Yarn, 2 skeins. 2. Carved insert. 3. 4mm and 7mm hooks. 4. Split rings. 5. Carbines. 6. Threads and a needle. You can see the full tutorial here:  
Physalis always reminds me of the summer warmth and bright autumn colors. Many of us like its red-orange lanterns because they miraculously persist for a long time on the branches, without losing their shape and color. There is a simple but beautiful Chinese legend about this plant.& ...
Hello dears!Today I will show the recipe of an appetizing apple pie from polymer clay! This miniature can be made not only in the form of jewelry, all kinds of pendants and key chains, but also as a miniature for toys, dollhouses, accessory for creative work in other techniques. How cool it will be, ...
In this tutorial you will see how to sculpt delicate translucent roses of polymer clay, also blueberries and two-color leaves, and then we will assemble an elegant bracelet.  Materials and tools: - baked polymer clay white pearlescent, lilac, light pink, light gray, blue, translucent;- ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений