Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with oil paints

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
24.12.2019 15:42  |  
Let's try to sew a fairly simple brooch in the form of a moose. Moose is not only a symbol of Canada, they are strong, swim well, hop from apples in the fall and lick the salt :) We will sew at once on two similar patterns, the size of my mooses is 4 cm. Patterns are also drawn by me. So let&# ...
Need an idea for a gift? Here it is! Small paintings on mini easels will look great in the winter interior. And they will definitely create a festive mood! Do not wait for a miracle, make for yourself! Your painting studio Oxylight Art. To create a masterpiece you need oil paints, thinner, brushes, ...
30.04.2019 16:37  |  
Today I would like to share with you the technique of painting seascape with oil paints. For work, you will need: 1. Canvas.2. Oil paints: titanium white, cadmium yellow light, red kraplak, azure, blue FTS, ultramarine, yellow-green.3. Paint thinner.4. Brushes: medium synthetic brush, bristle brush, ...
I continue a series of portraits devoted to Harry Potter. This time I want to share with you a cute house elf Dobby. I performed it in the following stages: pencil drawing on the primed ball; underpainting; portrayal. In the following tutorial I used: Christmas ball; oil paint Pebeo XL. Below is ...
Today we will learn how to make an amazing, delicate and wonderful piece of cold porcelain that will cheer you up in cold autumn, reminding you about warm spring and a garden of fragrant roses :) Brooches and earrings look especially good made of cold porcelain as this material is less fragile and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений