Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with leather

22 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
A long time ago, I published a video tutorial on beautiful hummingbird. Now it is available for you. The difficulty mode is low, a beginner can cope. Part 1.  The more you like, the faster I will continue. Materials: felt for embroidery; sequins 4 mm and 3 mm of the same colour or similar ...
I bring to your attention a detailed video tutorial, thanks to which you will definitely make such a pretty brooch with your own hands.  This jewel can be used as a brooch, as a button, and as a pendant. It will not overload your outfit but will definitely be a beautiful accent to it.& ...
30.04.2019 16:14  |  
Jewellery and embroidery in the form of insects have become trendy recently, and it is not going to give in, so various bugs and butterflies are as relevant as ever. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to make a "Fly" brooch, which will be a bright addition to any look. For work, you ...
Here is my tutorial on creating a doll's suitcase. Note: all the instructions in the pictures are translated above pictures. 1. Materials: cotton, scissors, glue, cardboard, ruler, pencil and leather. 2. Cut out 4 details of cardboard and cotton (leave 5 mm outsize on cotton). 3. Make ...
My tutorial is for those who work with leather and not only. I make jewellery of leather. There are many leftouts. I want to tell you how I get rid of them. Here are the leftouts. I have decided to decorate a bottle this time. I have chosen brown leftouts of different shades. For work, you will ...
I'm back with a new tutorial on how to make a handmade brooch. I was asked to make a Fox. So said so done!Choose your favorite pattern, transfer it to the felt (take a harder felt, so it is easier to embroider on it). Fill the space with embroidery (I used woolen orange and brown threads). ...
Have you packed the gifts? No? Then here's a simple way to make it beautiful: make a box and decorate it with your own hands. The materials are quite interchangeable, and the idea can be transformed and supplemented. In my previous tutorial, I told you in great detail how to make a box itself ...
New Year is coming soon, and as we all know, the best gift is a gift made with your own hands! Today I will show you how to make a medieval purse. It is not difficult to make, it will take you a couple of hours. We will need: leather with a thickness of ~1.2 mm, soft, almost like a thick cloth; an ...
Greetings to all artisans and amateurs, let's look at "how it's made"Today I will show you how I make a wallet in photos for the second time.I admit, personally I'm not happy to copy other people's products, but I was asked to do that many times. Dreams and work on ...
I offer you a detailed DIY on how to make an "Oak Leaf with Acorns" brooch. There is a full guide for embroidery with stone chips, forming the caps of acorns using beads. To create a brooch you will need: - oval beads with a size of about 1 cm (tiger eye); - crushed stone in two colors ( ...
I offer you to make a beautiful piece of jewellery. a ladybug bird. The process is not very complicated but laborious and takes several hours. Materials: 1. A base for embroidery. I used dense felt. 2. 0.5 mm wire. 3. A piece of cardboard. 4. Any tulle. 5. Narrow lace. 6. 3 and 4 mm sequins. 7. ...
Today's tutorial is on making simple home slippers. Use my pattern: Customize the size in Photoshop. Then cut out such blanks, remember to leave some mm for allowances: fabric for top fabric for inside inner soles dense fabric for the base leather soles Join the top fabric with the base: ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений