Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wire

108 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше
Very simple and easy decor for Easter with your own hands. You will need: willow branches; jute or linen rope; glue gun; wood shavings or hay; thread or wire; for decoration, a branch of greenery and feathers.
I present to your attention a small master class "Easter chickens". I had absolutely no plans to do anything for Easter, but my family asked me to make two chickens for my godson. While I was making them, I remembered my childhood and how I used to play with live chickens at my grandmother ...
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
"The Gryphon in Deuteronomy is mentioned among birds. The gloss says: the Gryphon has four legs, a head and wings like an eagle, and the rest of the body like a lion. The Gryphon lives in the Hyperborean mountains, and is very hostile to horses and humans. In its nest it puts an ...
Legends say that a great power is hidden in the tails of Kitsune. The older the spirit, the wiser it is. In this video, you can watch the process of creating Seven kitsune tails. By the same principle, you can make 2, 3, 4 ....9 tails. :) To make all the tails look the same, just take the pattern ...
05.02.2020 18:07  |  
I suggest making a fabulous whale out of cardboard. It can decorate the interior. The tail of the suspension is mobile. The greens on the back are voluminous Necessary materials and tools: Cardboard binding (I have 2 mm). Cardboard is thin (I have 1 mm). Cardboard is very thin (I have a pack of ...
Today let's make fly agarics.   Necessary materials and tools: chipboard (I have 1.5 mm); thin cardboard (I have a pack of tea); PVA glue; thread; wire; acrylic paint; scissors; brush; sponge; mini drill (awl); pencil; nail file (sandpaper).      ...
1. Cut the wire of the desired size (about 20 cm).  2. Do a hook from wire, fix with pliers on balls from rattan. 3. Balls of moss just put on the wire. 4. We take a pinch of our decorative filler, wrap it in the center with threads and fix it with a hot gun (such a workpiece ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to create a decorative lantern from cardboard with your own hands(all items were made of cardboard, the dimensions indicated in the video). I made an imitation of windows (4 pieces) and glued them together. Prepared 8 large pieces of cardboard and 8 small, glued ...
Let's make Christmas decorations from simple materials. Today I propose to make a soldier out of a wine cork.   Necessary materials and tools: cork from wine; cardboard; wire; "Iris" threads; cloth; acrylic paints (white, red, black, gold); PVA glue; "Moment Crystal& ...
I continue to make homemade toys for the Christmas tree. Today I bring to your attention the Nutcracker. It is not difficult to make one. However, it will take time to dry the cardboard.   Necessary materials and tools: Thick cardboard (1.5 mm). Thin cardboard. Thin wire. Thick threads. ...
I have for you a small tutorial on how to make Christmas decor, which is suitable not only for scrapbooking, but also for home decor. You just need to make it a bigger size!  For the basis of candies and cookies I took binding cardboard and cotton on a tight fit. Painted candy acrylic ...
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений