Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with rope

23 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
In this tutorial, I want to show you how to weave a keychain in the macrame technique.  So, to weave a keyring, we need: Cotton twine 3mm — 4 m.Carbine — 1 piece. Cut into 4 long ropes of 100 cm. Fix the carabiner vertically and follow the diagram on the photo clearly. You will succeed!& ...
01.08.2019 13:07  |  
You will need: bucket 1 litre; skewers 17 pieces; main rope, 16 meters; decorative rope, 1.5 meters. I cut the bucket and attach skewers with a glue gun. Winding the rope. On top and bottom I use decorative rope. Video is below:
I have made decor of old boards and dry branches. This is a great home decor idea and not only. Decor can be made in a couple of hours and decorate your room. You will need:• any old boards (can be rotten);• dry branches of any tree;• screws;• hot glue;&# ...
Video tutorial on creating Easter decor. This toy is very simple and fast to make. I use a glue gun in this project, but you can sew. It is up to you! :) You will need: - rectangle fabric (one side is twice the size of the other); - felt for rake comb, beak and wings; - rope for legs (you can do ...
Even as a child, at the age of 10, I was taught to weave basic knots in macrame technique. I remember weaving small items — panels, cachepots.Someone thinks macrame is like grandmother's knitting, but for me, macrame is meditation. When you are weaving, thoughts run, rest and you think only ...
02.02.2019 16:08  |  
Tutorial: Invitation in a jar. 1. Aging: Print text on a plain sheet of paper using a laser printer. Cut to fit the bottle. Place on a plate or baking sheet. Pour dissolved strong coffee on it (a trick: coffee should be soluble — it better colors, the cheaper the coffee, the older the color). 2. ...
This is a very relevant New Year's Eve tutorial :)A video on how to quickly and easily make a gift bag with your hands! This way, you can make a package of any size. Even a giant one from a big piece of wrapping paper.You just need paper and glue. Happy holidays to you!
This is a very simple way to make an elf toy of socks. It is an excellent craft for New Year.The elves are very easy and fast to make!The toys are filled with grains. Did you know that grains retain heat for a long time? So you can make a warming elf toy. But in this case, instead of a glue gun, you ...
06.12.2018 14:02  |  
On the eve of New Year and Christmas I want to share with you a simple way to create an atmospheric art doll — a Winter Angel.The idea came to me spontaneously, when I got empty cones from threads. But such a cone can be easily made of cardboard, you can buy a foam cone at a craft store.For the ...
11.11.2018 15:11  |  
I am pleased to offer you my new DIY. Let's make a Christmas toy — a bell. I'm sorry, but I can't determine the exact name of the technique, in which my Christmas toy is made. The theme is taken from Japanese patchwork, from the Kinyaga technique, but many people now call it Kimekomi ...
Mushrooms grow mostly in the forest. Let us refute this statement, because starting from today they will be in our house and decorate the interior. Even a child can make a fabric mushroom. Of course, it all depends on the complexity of the work. I offer a simple tutorial on creating a fabric ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений